Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters is the largest and most experienced Grand Canyon helicopter tours company in the world. We’ve been flying guests on daily tours since 1965, and with three exclusive landing sites on the floor of the canyon, the immersive experience we offer is unrivaled by any other tour company.
About Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours are certified to fly the entire Grand Canyon with exclusive landing sites on Hualapai and Navajo Nation lands. Our fleet of Papillon helicopters are specifically designed for sightseeing and comfort, with oversized windows and onboard upgrades that have been developed by our own team. We service Grand Canyon helicopter tours from the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Tours afford maximum flight time, enabling guests to fully discover the great wilderness and scenic attractions the southwest has to offer.
North Canyon 투어의 경우 Kaibab National Forest 위를 지나 그랜드 캐년에서 가장 깊고 넓은 곳까지 들어갑니다.View This Tour
Enhance your Grand Canyon experience with all forward facing, stadium seating, views aboard our state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter.View This Tour
180도로 볼 수 있는 전망과 스타디움식으로 디자인된 좌석을 제공하는 EcoStar 헬리콥터를 이용하여 170만년이나 된 암석을 자랑하는 캐년의 가장 깊은 부분인 노스 및 이스트 림을 탐험해 보세요.View This Tour
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours FAQs
- What features are offered on Papillon tours?
- Complimentary Hotel Transfers (from Las Vegas only)
- Pre-recorded narration available in multiple languages, plus choreographed music
- Most tours operational every day except Christmas
- Which days do Grand Canyon helicopter tours operate?
- Most of our tours operate 364 days a year. Our tour offerings are limited to bus and airplane tours on Christmas day.
- How much does a tour to the Grand Canyon cost?
- What Grand Canyon helicopter tour departure times do you offer?
- Most Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours and flights have many departures ranging from early morning to late afternoon and evening.
- Which Grand Canyon helicopter tour is the best?
- Well, that all depends on what you’re looking for! We offer a wide range of tour types for all Grand Canyon experiences. Looking for an all-inclusive Grand Canyon tour that covers Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and a landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon? We’ve got that. Interested in leveling up to a full adventure tour with a helicopter ride, ATV and jeep excursion? Yeah, we’ve got that, too. Check out all of our tours departing from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
- Can you take a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
- Yes! If you are touring with us from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon West we offer a number of helicopter tours that will deliver you 4000 ft. to the floor of the Grand Canyon. View our tours available.
- What languages are available for Grand Canyon tours?
- 당사는 항공 투어 도중 그랜드 캐니언 투어 해설을 다국어로 제공합니다. 헬리콥터 기내에서 제공되는 해설 언어는 다음과 같습니다: 스페인어, 독일어, 포르투갈어, 이탈리아어, 프랑스어, 네덜란드어, 중국어, 광동어, 북경어, 한국어, 일본어 및 영어. 비행기 기내에서 제공되는 해설 언어는 다음과 같습니다: 스페인어, 독일어, 러시아어, 스웨덴어, 포르투갈어, 이탈리아어, 그리스어, 프랑스어, 네덜란드어, 태국어, 인도네시아어, 광동어, 북경어, 한국어, 일본어 및 영어.
Still didn't answer your question? See more FAQs.
The Grand Canyon is split into four major regions each offering unique sightseeing and outdoor adventures. Despite its size you can, with planning, experience the best that Grand Canyon has to offer in just one day!
There are a variety of ways to enjoy Grand Canyon like a helicopter tour, ground adventure, rafting experience, and many more. Explore our "Top 10" to take your Grand Canyon vacation to a new level!