Enjoy luxury bus transportation from your Las Vegas hotel to the Hoover Dam, where you will be guided through its depths with time to explore the observation deck.
Available starting Thursday, July 16th 2020
가이드가 함께 동행해 후버 댐 내부를 둘러보면서 그 역사와 작업 당시 내막에 들으며 현대 기술의 경이로움을 느낄 수 있습니다. 그런 다음 최신식 헬리콥터에서 콜로라도 강 및 미드 호와 함께 그 장엄한 구조를 공중에서 내려다 보세요.
Available starting Saturday, August 1st 2020
7시간 - 7시간 30분
It’s a bit like a triathlon event of touring, but you don’t have to train to participate. You just have to be on time for pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel.
Available starting Friday, July 17th 2020
협곡 풍경이 수평선에 펼쳐져 있는 전세계적인 풍광을 자랑하는 사우스 림에서 VIP처럼 여행하십시오. 이 장엄한 지형을 공중에서 보기 위해 최첨단 헬리콥터로 이륙하기 전에 이미 협곡이 펼쳐져 있는 것을 볼 수 있습니다.
Available starting Monday, August 10th 2020
럭셔리 스프린터 차량을 타고 편안하게 쉬면서 그랜드 캐년 웨스트 림의 후버 댐을 만나 보십시오. 이곳에는 와일드 웨스트(Wild West) 마을, 여러 협곡 전망 및 전 세계적으로 유명한 Skywalk 다리가 있고 관광객은 협곡 바닥에서 1마일 위 상공에 서게 됩니다.
Available starting Wednesday, July 15th 2020
그랜드 캐년 웨스트 림으로 향하는 도중 모하비 사막을 관통하게 됩니다. 헬리콥터가 승객을 1마일 아래 협곡 바닥까지 모시기 위해 대기합니다. 콜로라도 강에서 보트를 타고 협곡을 내려다 본 다음 Skywalk 다리의 유리 바닥에서 꼭대기의 광할한 지역을 감상하십시오.
Available starting Friday, July 17th 2020
Golden Eagle 항공 투어는 시간이 많지 않으면서도 그랜드 캐년을 최대한 많이 보고 싶어하는 라스베이거스 고객에게 안성맞춤입니다. 이 투어에서는 하늘에서 후버 댐 및 미드 호뿐만 아니라 장관을 이루는 그랜드 캐년의 경관도 볼 수 있습니다.
Available starting tomorrow!
3시간 30분 ~ 4 시간
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour starts from Las Vegas and soars to the Grand Canyon West for a landing at the bottom and a river raft tour.
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour features limo transport from your hotel before taking off over the West Rim and includes a flight across the Las Vegas Strip.
Available starting today!
3시간 - 3시간 30분
갑갑한 도심 지역에서 벗어나, 독특하고 멋진 그랜드 캐니언 지역을 방문하세요. 소수에게만 주어지는 특권인 이 투어는 캐니언 북부 끝자락의 Bar 10 Ranch 근처까지 가볼 수 있는 ATV 어드벤처를 포함합니다.
Available starting Sunday, July 19th 2020
7시간 30분 ~ 8시간
헬리콥터 투어가 포함된 Grand Canyon Connoisseur는 하루 종일의 어드벤처입니다. 이 투어는 라스베이거스 호텔에서 볼더 터미널까지의 셔틀 이동으로 시작합니다. 고정 날개 항공기에 탑승해서 아주 유명한 후버 댐, 미드 호 및 구불구불한 콜로라도 강의 경치를 즐기실 수 있습니다.
See the Grand Canyon from the sky on a deluxe airplane tour, then visit the most popular viewpoints on the ground aboard a customized Hummer tour!
Available starting Saturday, July 18th 2020
Enjoy the comprehensive Grand Canyon experience only offered by the Grand Voyager tour, and add the world famous Skywalk to your itinerary.
Available starting Saturday, July 25th 2020
Length of Day Trips to Grand Canyon
Las Vegas is central to numerous world-renowned destinations and national landmarks. In just a few short hours, travelers can explore the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and more famous landscapes.
Quick Day Trips: 1 to 4 Hours
Not too short, not too long, Papillon's 1 to 4-hour day trips are the perfect balance of our Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon tours. These quick day trips are a great fit for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time but still desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible.
Hop aboard one of our state-of-the-art airplanes or helicopters to take in the inspiring aerial views of the Grand Canyon West Rim. These helicopter and airplane tours provide stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, select helicopter tours will touch down at a private landing site on the canyon floor overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Guests can enjoy a champagne and light picnic and exclusive exploration time before reboarding their sightseeing aircraft.
Half-Day Trips: 5 to 10 Hours
In just 5 to 10 hours, get the all-inclusive Southwestern experience. Half-day trips to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas are the perfect fit for vacationers wanting a truly comprehensive tour of the Southwest.
These all-inclusive sightseeing tours aren't just limited to flight. In addition to breathtaking aerial views aboard one of our state-of-the-art helicopters or airplanes, half-day tours often include boat cruises, ATV adventures, gold mine explorations, and more.
Half-day tours from Las Vegas embark on explorations of multiple world-famous destinations.
- Grand Canyon West Rim: Soar from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon's magnificent West Rim. Aboard half-day helicopter and airplane tours, guests can stroll across the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk, pay a visit to the local Native American village, explore breathtaking viewpoints like Eagle Point and Guano Point, and touch down at an exclusive landing site on the canyon's floor. For an adventure tour upgrade, tack on a memorable boat cruise along the Colorado River too.
- Grand Canyon South Rim: Discover the widest and deepest parts of Grand Canyon National Park on an airplane tour of the South Rim. Whether on the ground or in the sky, this rim of the canyon is full of breathtaking sights. For some added adventure, upgrade your South Rim airplane tour to also include an exhilarating helicopter flight over the National Park or a hummer excursion to some of the South Rim's breathtaking lookouts. Many of these national park tours can even include renowned viewpoints like Bright Angel Point and Mather Point as well as exploration time at local shops and antique buildings.
- Grand Canyon North: Escape the crowds and explore the raw beauty of this remote section of the canyon. The quieter, less commercialized side of the Grand Canyon is ideal for explorers who want to ditch the tourist traps and venture off the beaten path. This tour includes an airplane flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before disembarking for an ATV adventure near Bar 10 Ranch on the most northern side of the canyon.
Full-Day Trips: 10 to 14 Hours
Fully immerse yourself in the wonders of the Southwestern desert with full-day trips from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. These 10 to 14-hour excursions are perfect for the traveler who wants ample time to soak in the sights of some of the world's most mesmerizing landscapes.
All full-day trips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon include complimentary hotel pick-up, professional drivers and tour guides, and a light lunch. Bus tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South or West Rim board a state-of-the-art motorcoach complete with multiple televisions, windows for sightseeing, an onboard restroom, air conditioning, and personal climate control. For the adventurous soul, get off the beaten path and explore the mesmerizing Antelope Canyon or embark on a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure through the Colorado River.
These world-class day tours set out to explore four destinations from Las Vegas:
- Grand Canyon West Rim: Climb aboard our state-of-the-art motorcoach for an incomparable sightseeing extravaganza. Full-day tours to Grand Canyon West Rim include stunning views of the Mojave Desert and 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, photo opportunities at the historic Hoover Dam, and stops at the most famous West Rim lookouts. Upgrade your immersive experiences with a 3-in-1 adventure. Walk along the world-famous glass Skywalk at Grand Canyon, take a helicopter flight from the West Rim all the way down to its floor, and board a pontoon boat to cruise along the Colorado River.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Board a luxury motorcoach any day of the week to see the most breathtaking views the Grand Canyon South & North Rims have to offer. These daylong excursions includes stunning sights of the Mojave Desert, a chance to stretch your legs in Kingman, Arizona and a cruise along historic Route 66, all before you reach the Grand Canyon! For some added excitement, upgrade your bus tour to include one of the other exciting South Rim activities:
- Embark on a helicopter flight over the deepest and widest parts of the canyon at Dragon Corridor in a state-of-the-art sightseeing helicopter.
- Hop on a luxury Hummer to explore some of the most popular lookout points by ground. Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point.
- Antelope Canyon: Discover the mystical sandstone walls deep within the famous Antelope Canyon. Aboard this thrilling airplane day tour, you'll soar over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Glen Canyon before reaching the Colorado River snaking through the canyon. Hike up to the scenic overlook of the Colorado River, Horseshoe Bend. After the breathtaking view, grab some lunch at a local restaurant before wandering into the depths of Antelope Canyon's rippling stone walls.
- Colorado River: Want to pair an exhilarating helicopter ride with an exciting day on the water? Papillon has you covered. We offer multiple daylong adventure tours from Las Vegas to the Colorado River. Get your adrenaline pumping on a thrilling 40-mile whitewater rafting adventure. On this tour, a certified guide will expertly navigate you through the class 4 to 7 rapids of the Colorado River. You'll explore hidden canyons, enjoy a picnic lunch, and hike up to the awe-inspiring Travertine Cavern Falls. Upon reaching the final destination of the Grand Canyon West Rim, a helicopter will swoop you up and ascend 4,000 feet to the canyon's rim. Interested in a more laid-back Colorado River excursion? Opt for a helicopter tour from Las Vegas to the West Rim. Upon arrival, your helicopter will descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor. Enjoy a light breakfast on a private plateau of the Grand Canyon before soaring back to the Boulder City Terminal. From there, you'll hop on a shuttle to the base of the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River. Enjoy an 11-mile smooth water float trip through the Black Canyon aboard a motorized raft. Float, swim, relax, and enjoy the spectacular canyon views.
Multi-Day Tours to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Elevate your Southwestern adventure with a 2-day/1-night excursion at Bar 10 Ranch in the Grand Canyon North. This multi-day extravaganza will begin with an airplane flight soaring over the Mojave Desert to the north canyon. Then embark on an off-roading trek through Lake Mead Recreation Area and Whitmore Canyon. From there, explore the remote canyons on a horseback trail ride and wrap up the day with an evening campfire dinner. After a night sleeping under the desert stars, enjoy breakfast and a morning of outdoor recreation before boarding your return flight home.
Multi-day tours from Las Vegas are sure to be invigorating experiences that you'll never forget.
Day Tours from Las Vegas FAQs
Las Vegas is surrounded by some of the most breathtaking landscapes and national landmarks in the country. A few of the most renowned outdoor destinations near Las Vegas include:
Papillon offers a number of incredible sightseeing tours from Las Vegas. Helicopter tours, airplane tours, bus tours, and adventure tours run daily from Las Vegas to the scenic destinations.
From the 10-minute helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip to the full-day rafting adventure across the Colorado River. Papillon offers day trips for every budget, timeline, and personal preference. A few of the most popular day tours include:
- Grand Canyon National Park Helicopter Tour
- Skywalk at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Guided Bus Tour of the Hoover Dam
- ATV Ride Through Eldorado Canyon
- Horseback Riding & Hiking at Bar 10 Ranch
- Whitewater Rafting the Colorado River
대부분의 투어와 항공편은 이른 오전부터 늦은 오후, 저녁 때까지 출발 시간대가 다양합니다.
On the hunt for the best things to do in Las Vegas? Papillon's helicopter, bus, airplane, and adventure tours are the perfect way to experience the numerous Southwestern destinations surrounding Sin City. Discover the world-renowned Grand Canyon National Park, take a day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim, or board a helicopter for a flight over Sin City.
Learn more about all of Papillon's world-class Las Vegas sightseeing tours today.